As a visitation facilitator with Connecting Families Visitation LLC, you would be required to transport youth in all weather conditions to and from their court-ordered visitation. You will then observe and document all interactions during visitation per the CFV, LLC visitation guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED required with 18-months documented experience working with children and families; or
- Associate’s degree in Human Services or related field or two years of completed coursework toward a Bachelor’s degree with one-year documented experience directly working with children and families; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field with six-months of documented experience directly working with children and families;
- Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of child safety;
- Effective problem solving;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of basic child development and milestones; and
- Effective interpersonal communication.
- Proof of current certification in First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR);
- Proof of completion of a two-hour instruction on blood borne pathogens within the last five years;
- At least two written references documenting skills working with children;
- Valid Washington State driver’s license;
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Drivers abstract run in the last 6 months.
Looking for applicants that are willing to work evenings (3-8 pm) and weekends.